Some of you are aware of the changes that have been taking place here among our church leadership. I didn't feel free blogging about it but if you are concerned and would like to know how to help, you can email me at email@example.com and I'll get back to you. For those of you who prayed us through this, thank you!
Here are some random updates from our life since I last posted:
- I got a minor concussion and have been dizzy on and off ever since (we hit a big bump in the car and I wasn't buckled in)
- Nate made a new friend and told him about Jesus using a picture Bible
- Hetee sprouted quite a few gray hairs
- Kenny has fallen in love with Spider Man and Pingu
- Nate drew a picture of a girl outside with sidewalk chalk, named her Linda and said it was his girlfriend
- I've become addicted to Chinese food. Must be the MSG
- 2 of my cell group women gave birth. Our meetings just got a lot noisier! 2 down, 2 to go...
- Abi and I are soooooo excited about "skirt weather" getting closer
- Nate informed me that the chives were growing and picked me some for my scrambled eggs. Ah, Spring!
- Hetee and I have become more dependent on God's grace, which we have discovered again and again to be more than enough.