1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WERE WOULD IT BE?
Anywhere in Washington state
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Kelly Clarkson (Well, Hetee bought it for me)
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
As soon as I hear "Mommy!"
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
My ice crusher/blender
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
SUV. Sports cars are nice to look at, though.
8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTER LIFE?
9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? It's a tight race between "I'm Not Going to Get Up Today" and "Myrtle the Turtle"
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
making time stand still. Or go faster.
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHERE WOULD YOU PUT IT?
I can have a tattoo but I can't think of any word or picture I like enough to have it permanently stamped anywhere on my body.
13. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Let's see, kids, husband, ministry. Yes, I'd say I can juggle.
14. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A dish drain my mom gave me. Keep forgetting to get the darn thing out!
17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
19. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
cookies and cream
20. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
butter AND salted. Or caramel
21. FAVORITE COLOR?
22. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Toyota Cresta (from Japan with right-hand stearing)
23. FAVORITE SANDWICH?
turkey breast and swiss cheese grilled
24. ON VACATION WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Puerto Escondido, MX
25. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
On da Bayou
26. FAVORITE SPORT?
Not much for sports but I do watch the World Cup
27. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
Night owl for sure!
28. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
I'd have to say Celine
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
The California, right now
30. DO YOU ATTEND CHURCH? IF SO, WHAT IS THE NAME? Yep, Darkhan Christian Fellowship ( cfmongolia.com)
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD? good ole'
burger and fries. Or a seafood platter. Is that considered fast food?
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
CSI and 24.
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PASTIME?
Coloring in my kids' coloring books
34. HOW MANY CLOSE FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE?
Not sure exactly but I can count them on one hand
35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
Any kind of homemade smoothie
36. WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR?
Being burried alive.
37. WHAT IS YOUR BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
My grandpa teaching me how to skate. Oh, and swimming in the river in Mexico.
38. IF YOU HAD TO DO ONE THING OVER AGAIN, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wouldn't wear that huge choker on my wedding. What was I thinking!?
39. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? To backpack all over the world with my husband.
40. ARE YOU ATTACHED/MARRIED?
Yes, 5 years in 1 week.
41. WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE IN A PERSON?
That they don't compromise their values.
42. WHAT THING(S) TURN YOU OFF THE MOST IN A PERSON?
43. ARE YOU A DOG OR A CAT PERSON?
44.WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE IN YOUR PAST LIFE?
Nothing - I didn't have a past life
45. WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES?
Too many to list
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Things I never thought I'd say:
- "Abi, take your foot out of the washing machine and finish your supper!"
- "No, Kenny will not shrink if we take him out in the rain."
- "Nate, you cannot blow on that bugle while your daddy is preaching!"
- "No, we will not flood the bathroom just to see if the downstairs neighbors get mad at us."
- "Who threw my tea ball off the balcony?"
- "Oh my gosh, Abi, where did you get that gum you're chewing?!"
- "It's okay, really, the veins in his head will not freeze if I don't put a hat on him." (Refering to Kenny when an elderly lady at church fussed at me for not putting a hat on him.)
- "Nate, come and get me past this level on the game!"
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
I'm sitting here staring at the huge blank spot on my computer, wondering what in the world I'm going to write. The conditions are perfect for writing- Abi and Kenny are napping, Nate's out with Hetee, my kitchen's clean and I'm all studied up for my g12 meeting tonight. Best of all, I'm not sleepy! Yet, when I go to write what my heart has been reflecting on the past few days, it's just all a bunch of... pluh. I think my brain is constipated or something. I can't seem to put two words together. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, Kenny has been fussy lately and not sleeping well at night. Or maybe it's the gray clouds outside affecting my mood. Either way, I hope it goes away soon so that I can focus and get my erratic thoughts down on my blog. Right there where I can keep an eye on them.