- Abi is reading!
- Baby's bed is all painted,names (English and Mongolian) are all picked out, and everything is washed.
- Seeing hundreds of lives touched and changed at the G12 conference and encounter following a few weeks ago in Ulaan Baatar.
- The snow. Snow always reminds me of my sins being washed whiter than snow.
- Homemade waffles with the best tasting Russian jam ever!
- Being a channel through which God blesses my family, my church and other people.
- Nate's new Wall-e robot. It's so cute! (thanks again, Lydia!)
- Kenny is turning into such a big boy and loves to help me cook. He says he's going to teach the baby lots of things like Christmas is Jesus' birthday. Cute!
I'm sure there are a ton of other things making me smile but I gotta run for now... What's been making you smile?