Anyhow, it's been a while but I'm back for now with a fresh little list of things that make me go "yay!"
- Kenny saying, "Mommy, I love you more and that's that."
- Eva is crawling and trying to talk. She's too adorable for words!
- Fresh yogurt and milk that is plentiful in the summer. And now new veggies are out, too!
- Abi will be starting 1st grade this fall. So exciting!
- Nate's Mohawk
- Our young peoples' summer camp
- God's amazing provision for our family time and time again!
Thanks for letting me share my little list with you. There are many more things I could list here but I still have some cleaning up to do before the kiddos wake up. Mmmm, I think I feel a cup of coffee coming on.