Things I never thought I'd say:
- "Abi, take your foot out of the washing machine and finish your supper!"
- "No, Kenny will not shrink if we take him out in the rain."
- "Nate, you cannot blow on that bugle while your daddy is preaching!"
- "No, we will not flood the bathroom just to see if the downstairs neighbors get mad at us."
- "Who threw my tea ball off the balcony?"
- "Oh my gosh, Abi, where did you get that gum you're chewing?!"
- "It's okay, really, the veins in his head will not freeze if I don't put a hat on him." (Refering to Kenny when an elderly lady at church fussed at me for not putting a hat on him.)
- "Nate, come and get me past this level on the game!"