Last night Hetee and I were at the YWAM base ministering when I got a phone call from my babysitter. She was sobbing and told me that Major was dead. We suspect poisoning, as people do that here, especially to nice dogs (Maj was a St. Bernard). Major had been kind of different for about 3 days, like eating less and sleeping more. We were going to take him to the vet today.
I'm just so sad and mad at the possibility of someone poisoning him. Usually people hurt dogs just to be mean but we have to be careful because someone may have done it so they'd be able to break in next time we're not home. We have to get another dog or else our home will be vulnerable to a beak in but I just hate the thought of something like this possibly happening again. And I loved Major; he was a good dog.
We told the kids and Nate and I cried for about an hour. So sad.