Sunday, September 13, 2009

So tell me what ya want, what ya really, really, want

Over the past couple weeks several people have asked us what we would like for the new baby. We appreciate everyone's kindness SO much and, in an effort to make it easier for everyone, I have devised a Target wishlist at target.com (accessed by "Melanie A Kocke"). Since they do not ship to Mongolia, if you order something you will have to have it sent to yourself and then ship it to our address (it's in my blog side bar). The things that I've chosen are small and can be packed/sent pretty easily. My list is also set on "public" so you can access it from a target store as well.

I don't have many clothes picked out, since we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl. If you'd like, please feel free to browse the "for momma" list. Momma likes surprises, too. =)

Thanks guys, for making this time extra special for us. We love and appreciate you all!

No comments: