Thursday, November 09, 2006

Come on baby, boil my water

I am happy to report that my water boiler is working now. Guess who fixed it? Hetee!

He's usually good at that sort of thing but has been so busy lately that I didn't want to bother him with it so I asked a young man in our church. But that guy took it apart and then forgot about it so Hetee tweaked a couple things, put it back together and it worked! He got a smug look on his face and mumbled something to the effect of, "You should have just asked me to do it in the first place." I don't know if he actually knew what he was doing or if there was a certain amount of luck involved. Either way, after 5 years of marriage, he still impresses the heck out of me sometimes.

Thanks, Sweetie, for all the nice things you do for me.

Oh yeah, and I know you secretly read my blog.

I love you!!!

No comments: