Saturday, March 17, 2007

Major News!

No, smartypants; before you can say it let me tell you I'm NOT pregnant!


But you are looking at my new baby! His name is Major, and he's a pure-bread St. Bernard puppy. His name is short for "cannis major" which means "big dawg" (haha) in Latin. But mostly I named him that because he's majorly cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I haven't used that many exclamation points since I was 16). We got him last night and the kids and I have been having a lot of fun getting to know him. So far we have discovered that he is very friendly, likes chicken, and dislikes biscuits. Hetee was worried about the kids hurting him but I told him not to worry because in a couple of months Major would be bigger than the three of them put together.
He's so cute and lovable! One look at him and you forget all the bad that's going on in the world. Like today, I was stolen from twice. This morning I realized that someone I trusted for years to watch my kids and be in my home, stole one of my rings. I could barely bring myself to confront her but when I did, she lied. I'm really disappointed and sad about that.

Then today I was at church, practicing some songs for worship and some young guys from church called me to hurry and follow them, that something was wrong with our car. I went out and took a look and the blinker lights were gone from the front! Someone stole the lights! Now that's messed up!

I need a vacation!

My day did end well, though. I got to see our newest Little Heart's baby before heading home for the night. He was born a week ago. One more saved from abortion! His name is Yalalt, meaning "victory". Good name, huh?

1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

What a cutie! I'm jealous! I want a big ol' dog so much! But, we aren't allowed to have pets in our apartment.