- Winning a blog giveaway! I NEVER win anything. I can't shut up about it!
- Seeing Munkhuush and his mommy at church on Sunday
- Having Amanda all to myself for Christmas vacation
- Seeing the kids so thrilled with their presents
- MY presents (among them jewelry from Hetee AND my in-laws!)
- Nate learning the concept of self-control and putting it into practice on his own
- Kenny's sumo wrestling position
- Being able to help a poor family buy firewood and coal
- Seeing my kids celebrate the holidays with both sets of grandparents
- Sending a package to my friends, Brad and Sara
- Getting a package from Sara
- Abi eating a Popsicle
Although this Christmas season was fraught with sad news, I am trying to focus on the good things and blessings that are all around us. Counting my reasons to smile helps me to do this.
Please pray for Enkhee and Byambaa, a couple from our Ulaan Baatar church. They awoke Christmas morning to find their days old baby boy, dead. Please pray that God's comfort and peace be with them and their 2 small daughters. My heart just aches for them at the thought.
Also pray for Temka, a friend of ours who also lives in UB. She was 8 months pregnant and lost her unborn baby boy and had to have him surgically removed from her womb about 2 weeks before Christmas.
Please keep our little ones in your prayers. Satan is really attacking. Many of our couples are expecting and I know of 2 women now who are experiencing signs of miscarriage.
I'm sorry if I bummed you out with all this stuff. We covet your prayers. Thanks for listening!