So, ready or not, 7 weird things about me:
- I almost never get sick.
- I have a tattoo on my left shoulder/back. It's my husbands name in old Mongolian script. Coolest thing ya ever saw.
- I always burn the last pancake.
- All my births were pain med free. 2 were unassisted home births. Yet, I'm still a ninny baby when it comes to pain.
- I'm very sarcastic so it kills me that most Mongolians don't get sarcastic humor. They just look at me like I'm nuts.
- I speak English, Spanish, Mongolian and some Russian. I understand Portuguese, Italian and some French and Latin. I speak to my kids in all these languages and even Kenny can say some basic Russian words. My husband and I both love languages.
- I hate paperwork and anything that has to do with the American Embassy or passports or visas. They give me hives. It's right up there with my dislike and distrust of the Mongolian medical system. *Shiver*
Have fun, ladies!