Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thoughtfulness

These days I've been under the weather with a nasty sinus cold. Today, as I was making myself comfortable to check email and do some computer stuff, Nate came and prayed for me. He then piled 3 pillows behind my back and brought my favorite camel wool comforter and draped it around me.

I said, "Aw you are so thoughtful, thank you". To which he replied, "What else am I here for?"

So sweet!

Abi has been showering me with love, too. She gave me her favorite necklace. She also let me use her bobby (blankie) to keep warm. Today she said she was happy daddy chose me and that I was the most nicest mommy of all.

I'm so grateful for my thoughtful kids, who show love and compassion at such a young age. They blow me away sometimes with their tender hearts.

5 comments:

Marnie said...

Ahh...What wonderful kids, very sweet! I hope you feel better soon!

Gombojav Tribe said...

Get well soon!!!

Gombojav Tribe said...

btw, I just tagged you for a fun meme!

Gombojav Tribe said...

....which won't be posted until tomorrow. I forgot!

Anita J. said...

Wow. Your children sound SO precious and thoughtful way beyond their years. You must be a really good mom. I am glad you are feeling a little better.